This brownie is made with OCHO 70% Cacao PNG dark chocolate and is everything you could hope for and more. It keeps for about two weeks if you can refrain from eating it that long. The simple ingredients can all be found in your kitchen cupboard and the whole thing can be whipped up in less than an hour. Here's how to make the much loved OCHO dark chocolate brownie.
- 185g unsalted butter
- 185g 70% Cacao PNG Buttons
- 85g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 275g golden caster sugar
- 100g chopped 70% Cacao PNG Buttons
- Melt the butter and 185g of the chocolate together then set aside to cool.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until creamy.
- Gently fold the chocolate into the creamed mixture.
- Using a sieve, add the flour and cocoa powder.*
- Again, gently fold the mixture and be careful not to overdo it.
- Add the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow 20cm tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180C until it is no longer wobbly in the middle and there is a nice on the edges.
*Sieve the flour and cocoa powder together once before adding to the mixture for extra refinement.