We've been inspired over recent months by the wonderfully talented people we have in NZ! Its been a weird time for most of us but to see the creativity and deliciousness that has come out of slowing down is something we have found really comforting.
Over the next few weeks we will be sharing some of the recipes our OCHO followers have created. First up is Kelsi Boocock, a big fan of creating plant based recipes and sharing them with her followers online, she made these wholesome and not too naughty bliss balls. Let us know if you give them a go - we'd love to hear your feedback!
1 cup of hazelnuts - for the mix
¼ cup hazelnuts – whole
¼ cu-p hazelnuts – chopped for outer crumb
¼ cup raw cacao
1tbsp almond butter
1 x 95g block of OCHO
- In a food processor blend together the hazelnuts and dates to form a crumb like mix.
- Add the cacao and almond butter – pulse to combine
- Take 1 tbsp of mixture, place a whole hazelnut inside and roll into a ball, continue until all the mix is rolled into balls.
- Melt OCHO with 1tsp of coconut oil in a bowl over boiling water.
- Roll the bliss balls into the melted OCHO
- Crush remaining hazelnuts and sprinkle on top