What better way to welcome the longer nights of winter than with a big tray of warm cookies and a steaming mug of drinking chocolate.These delicious spiced cookies are made with our limited release hot cross bun bar, thank you to Caro at nommy.food for this recipe and the photos.
You’ll need…1¼ cup self-raising flour
½ cup white sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
95g OCHO Limited Release – Hot Cross Bun bar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan forced and line baking tray with paper
- Roughly chop OCHO chocolate into small chunks
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, add egg and vanilla essence and beat again.
- Sift in the dry ingredients, mix until dough is sticking together.
- Add in the OCHO and mix through.
- Roll mixture into balls and press the balls onto the baking tray with your fingers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cookies are slightly golden brown.
Makes 15 cookies